You all are awesome.
And totally, I could be overreacting.
But you guys didn't say that, which is HUGE. THANK YOU.
Anywho, I did my little late night crying jag (mostly because I was tired - not that whole "situation" thing) and got over it. Chris Kifer gave me another hug yesterday, which makes me happy. :)
I'm listening to Kathe(or-a)rine McPhee as of the momento. :)
I'm also trying to write. W00t.
Writing is good. My plot is dead. WHY?!
Haha, anywho, I'm trying to come up with something orignial, because in a way, I feel like I'm cheating when I get my plots off of the "Adopt-a-Plot" forums at NaNoWriMo.
And let me be the first to say, ORIGINALITY IS HARD.
AHHH.
Hahaha.
ilyoualllll.
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
1 comment:
You're welcome*hugs*
Good luck with writing! I'm writing in my L.O.A. book and desperately trying to write in my H.P. fan fiction but I think so far all that's coming out is cheese. OH NO! THE CHEESE-AHHH!
lol.
Feel better!
Lylas,
Katie :)
Post a Comment