9.08.2007

Music Makes Ya Lose Control...

OKAY.

So here's the deal.

I can't think of any super-spectacular music to put in my music player (scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page). At the moment, Rob Thomas - Little Wonders is my default, which I love desperately, but makes the blog seem kind of sad.

Which, if you've read most of my writing on here, it really isn't.

So PLEASE make me a list of songs. I don't need the link to them, just the title and artist name -- If you can only think of the title, I'll look it up, no big. :)

Anywho, I have to study lines. The Audition of Death is approaching, and I'm nervously excited. There's only one bad thing: I don't know how to readd music. Uh-oh.

But that's okay. YouTube is totally there for me. :)

1 comment:

AnnaRose said...

Okay so I just had this REALLY brilliant idea due to your magical music player! I think that you should put a music player onto WR,(because I just have to have some music,and I've no idea how to do it myself! :P) and then anyone can put on songs that fit with our stories/characters, or really good books we all like. Meaning Steph. Meyers, obviously. :P I don't really have any songs for my stuff right now, but I know at least Katie does, and I'll find some I hope.... so what do you think? Brilliant, right? :P

P.S., list of songs coming sometime tomorrow, promise! And watch that vid! Break a leg with your audition, I know you'll kick all of their butttttsss! :P And ahh monday's a scary day for me too, I have a new flute student starting! D:
<3