9.21.2007

Everybody was KUNGFU fighting!!!

Sooo. THREE new songs. Scroll to le botte'um* and check them out.

Fergie? Serious? Who would've thought. She was the reason freshman last year thought tasty was spelled "T... to the A... to the S, T, E, Y". No kidding.

Thanks a lot, Fergaferg.

Anywho.
I got a new book today, and it's already read! "Jinx", by Meg Cabot, is amazing. Witches and red hair... Ugh. JEALOUS.
I've noticed she's kind of like me in the fact that her characters are all pretty much the same voice. What I envy is that she tells you the plot twist up front, but not exactly WHAT it is... Kind of. I don't know. Go read it.

Chris Kifer gave me a hug today, bless him. I needed that SO INCREDIBLY BAD.

And yeah, there's a story. Be prepared:
So there's this boy in my class who sits behind me in sixth hour (this all takes place in sixth hour) English II named Jake (“Jacob-but-there’s-two-of-us-and-the-other-sits-right-next-to-me-in-this-class-so-just-Jake-thankyouverymuch”), but that doesn’t really matter. I’ve decided that I hate him, and will now commonly refer to him as “The Butthole.”

Yep. It’s getting pretty heated.

Anyway, today in English, we were required to vote on which of two categories we valued more on thirteen questions, all of which we publicly announced by raising our hands to vote. The girls would go first, who picked a and then who picked b, and then the guys would go, voting on a and b like the girls.

I swear, that’s the worst activity EVER.

So, I’m not like a feminist or anything. I’m not fighting for women’s rights to do anything in the whole fa-lipping world, but if you call something girly, I’ll take your hiney out to the dumpster. It’s just how I work. I hate being cut down.
Just, you know, saying that. Because that’s how this whole thing’s going to look; like I’m some sort of feminist.

So we’re voting, every “a” answer being a worldly choice, (being popular, living comfortably, national security, etc, etc.) and “b’s” being the sensitive choice (love, true friendship, world beauty, etc, etc.).
And The Butthole sits behind me, raising his hand for the “manlier” choice and almost making fun of the guys who “aren’t manly at all.”
So every time he says something, I turn around and get in his face. Because it makes me mad that he’s putting down guys for being sweet, and overall being a little snot.
And I inform him that “Those “girly guys” are going to marry a sweet girl and live happily ever after. You, on the other hand, will either die without marriage or marry a wench who does all of your bidding.”
And he blows me off or tries to defend what he’s saying.

Now, there’s this girl who I don’t know the name of in the first place. She’s really ditzy, with long curly-ish blonde hair (They give us a bad name. Ugh.) and blue eyes, with this “LIKE OH MY LAWRD, YOU’RE JUS’ WRONG!” attitude.
Which irritates me, and I don’t like her anyways. But that’s really beside the point.

So why am I bringing this girl, now nicknamed (according to me) “The Witch” (It was worse. Thank goodness for Chris and his hugs.) into this story? What does she have to do with it?

Well, about question number nine or so, she goes “Oh my GOD. WHY do you keep getting on his A** everytime he says something!” and then proceeds to “mime” what I’m doing in a highly jerkfaced manner.

So I shut up, mentally saying all the bad words I know.

And about question twelve, she gets tired of him too, and says “Are you like, a SEXIST or something?!”
And I turn around and go “No, he just stereotypes girls and guys for what they were in the sixties.”
To which she responds, “No he doesn’t!!!”

EXCUSE ME?!
What the FLIP are you saying, woman?!

So I roll my eyes and shut up for the rest of the hour until Jacob, who’s really cool and The Butthole start talking about cars.
Me: “I will NEVER drive a car.”
Jacob: “What?! Why?! EVERYONE wants to drive.”
The Butthole: “God, you’re weird.”
Me: “NO. I mean a CAR. I get carsick in cars. I want a SUV or truck.”
Jacob: “Aaaah, I see. Haha. That’s so weird.”
Me: “Yeah, Dad wants me to get one too. They’re safe.”
TB: “Cars are safer.”
Me: “Uh. No. They aren’t.”
TB: “In a collision SUVs are safer, but trucks and SUVs roll easier.”
(Bell Rings, Chaos ensues.)
Me, yelling over noise: “If you roll a freaking car of any kind, you’re a suck-worthy dirver!”
TB, because he thinks I can’t hear him: “Did she seriously just say that about an SUV? (laughs)”


I was about ready to rip his face off, kthx.

BUT I'M BETTER. :)
CHRIS LOVES ME, DA****T, AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.
Up yours, Butthole. :D

Haha.
L.

2 comments:

BeyondTheCrystalShores said...

LMAO!
You rock Lauren, I love your posts!
Wow. Chaotic.

Nice way to handle it :P

:)

LiterallyLauren said...

Ahaha.
I'm glad you like them - I only aim to...
Wait. I don't aim to please. I'm just writing. :P

Thankyha.
L