9.14.2007

My Song.

This song makes me so sad.
I love it, though.
It was dedicated to me.
They still call me Delilah.

Hah. I don't really see why.

Yeah, so, anywho. I learned nothing. No callback lists were posted. Tyler Ussery, who I've recently started getting hugs from (he's so cool - Senior, btw.), was screaming at the top of his lungs NOT to go see The Pajama Game because it was going to suck.

Obviously, he knows something I don't, and it's scaring the wahoozits out of me.

OH, I have a new pet! Her name is Mildred (though I'm really not exactly sure it's a girl), she's about and inch and a half (BIG) long, and she lives outside.
She's the most amazing spider I've ever seen in my life
She's spun this web from my tree to the roof to the ground, and it's so amazingly beautiful. It reminds me slightly of Charlotte's Web.
It rained yesterday, and I was bummed because I thought she would've had to move because her web got knocked down, but NO! She's *still* there, working on her web - I dare you, if you ever see a spider like that, to sit there and watch it work. SO COOL.
Anywho, I'm okay with her. She eats the darned stupid PACKS of mosquitoes we have out here.

Oh.
And here's something for the mind:

"There’s a short supply of humor when it comes to the downfall of the United States of America. It’s most likely because someone, everywhere, had a relative that had found their way there, or had been born there after their parents migrated, that was now dead because of the Civilian's War.
I bet you that a hundred years ago, even ten if I dare, that no one was truly thinking that the U.S.A would fall. It was like that classic tale of the Titanic that happened so long ago that not even my great-great-grandparents were alive when it happened; everyone thought it was so unsinkable, so perfect and strong, and then it completely collapsed."

I'm getting a truly freaky mind. No kidding.

No comments: