So I'm sitting here watching Jerry McGuire, and am totally currently taking the side of hating that jerk Tom.
Because he's completely taking advantage of poor, sweet Renee.
And I like her because she looks like Nicole Kidman.
Anywhooo.
I'm pretty psyched about talking to the WR crew last night. That was freaking amazing, even though they sounded like a crazy crowd of people all herded into a room, hahaha. That was inSANE, and I love you guys - Even the ones I'd never met, because seriously, if you hang around those people, you're golden. No lie. :)
"Bye, guys!"
"BYE LAUREN!"
That was awesome. :D
Oh, okay, so I was spread out on my bed after taking an amazing nap this afternoon (be jealous), just thinking about random stuff. One of my random thoughts was about little kids, which eventually led to one about Barbies, and how I used to LOVE them. Like, I had hundreds. But to me, when I started playing with them, they became whoever I wanted them to be, and their story played out by itself, practically.
I MISS THAT.
:)
Randomrandomrandom.
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
4 comments:
Getting to talk to you like that, (meaning, crazily), was amazing. No lie. We should organize another phone call sometime, I love actually hearing your voice!! =P
And I've never owned a barbie in my life. I know, I know. I'm a poor deprived child. Haha.
<333
You know what's sad. I STILL have my barbies. I'm what 14 now? Sad, Sad, Sad, Sad, Sad. LOL
I seriously went through a childhood depreivation one time, I started freakin' out because I didn't have all my barnie tapes or anything like that. Pretty sad really cause I watched a barnie tape while my pen-pal, Kris, was on the phone and I was all better.
lol.
Can that count as an embarressing story?
:P
YOU HAD NO BARBIES?!
(And coming from a Barney addict, it's NEY. As in Not Enough Yet. Haha)
And yeah, I had mine up until the fire. I miss them bunches. They completely cure WB, no lie.
:)
L.
Ps- YES, Anna! We shall!
Yeah i know I posted this and I looked at my Barney tapes and I waas like, hmm...I mis-spelled that.
Dude. I'm yer twin-I have this odd punker dude that likes me and if he doesn't he just treats me different than everyone else. It's crreeepppyyyy lol
Post a Comment