9.20.2007

The Girl All The Bad Guys Want...

(That's a song... By Bowling for Soup. Except it's got some not-too nice parts, so I'm not even going to post it, kthx, and it really doesn't apply to me in a literal sense.)

There was this guy on my bus on the way home that was, like, yelling obsenities the other day.
He scared me. He's got piercings everywhere. He flipped a guy off. He looks like he could KILL me.

...And I think he likes me.
WHAT?

He's very anti-social, or so I've seen, but he just started talking really nice to me today.
And yelled at a guy for jokingly taking one of my fundraiser candybars.
Which is flattering... But... No.

...Yeah. So. That was random.

Anywho, I picked the musical over my job.
I love to act, dangit.
Freaking hobbies.

:)

LoveLy.

4 comments:

AnnaRose said...

Wow, sounds like a kid at my school, though I hope he doesn't like me. :?

O.M.G! I LOVE Pain by Three days Grace! I LOVE YOU!!!!*hugs*

Lylas,

Katie-bo-baity


Yeah. Still working on the post. I'm hopin' to finnish it tomorrow

AnnaRose said...

I meant tonight

AnnaRose said...

Oddly enough, when I read that I thought of all the stories about the troubled guy with the heart of gold... who knows? :P
And as for your choice... well obviously I'm a fan, just try not to go crazy now! :D

Post Katie?? Post?? Post???!!! Haha, I need to talk to youuuu!

Annapantss

LiterallyLauren said...

Bwahahahaha.
Yeah, I know. I was like "OMG DID YOU LYK JUST JUMP OUT OF A STUPID BOOK!?"
But no. No. No. NO.
Not again; not right now.
:)

&& YESSS. Three Days Grace are my current obsession. Besides the Backstreet Boys, who I haven't STOPPED being obsessed over. Obviously.
Aha.

Hehehe. Oh, I can't promise that I won't, Annapants! You know me too well to believe that I won't!

Lol.
L.