8.31.2007

It WAS a good game...

But no, we didn't win. 20-22.

I'm. completely. depressed.
and here's the catch - I SHOULDN'T be. I got to see Morgan and Daniel, Kyleigh's back in Moore, and I talked to Morgan more on a cellphone today than ever.

I want to cry so incredibly bad.

When Morgan first got there, I was so excited. Like, I jumped over the rail to see him and hug him. But for some stupid reason, it was... awkward.
Then we go to the Westmoore side, since Casey's going to be preforming that way, and he introduces me to these really fun, bright, and happy WM girls that are his friends.
I hate them. Oh, they have no clue.
They pop off, saying something about how this girl, 'Jolee' is in love. And they want to know if he likes her.

And, christ, he doesn't say anything, and I have to act like I'm looking for Casey. Which I wasn't - I was trying to not listen.

I really, really, really thought that he knew, ya know?


...
Anyways, I didn't tell him that I could date now.
I think, after that, I just kind of blah-ed out.
He went and sat with his sister and just told me to call him or whatever.
I called him twice.
He was with his friends. The ones I met.

I'm hopeless, here, and it's killing me.
I shouldn't have to scream to get someone to hear me.

...Right?

2 comments:

Miss Katie said...

Awwww*hugs* That stinks!

Yeah, you'd have thought it'd be obvious. Course I shouldn't talk. If it was than everyone would think my drama friends and I were in-love with eachother. Course all of my friends are convinced I have a crush on this guy TC (I don't).

I hope things get better*hugs* Poor Lauren!


Hope things get better!

Love you like a sister,

Katie-bo-baity

AnnaRose said...

Oh hon, I want to just fly down there and give you a hug RIGHT NOW. I completely understand... uggh, sometimes I hate guys. =/ You're right, you shouldn't have to scream, but maybe he really is clueless as to how you're feeling. Idk. Jkjlkjajkld!
Whatever happens, he'd better not break your heart. Or he'll have me to deal with. Ahaha.

I love you,and you know he does too, in some confusing way. GUYS! *rolls eyes* =P Feel better;listen to happy music, eat chocolate and all that! And talk to me sometime too! LOVEYOU! <33333