8.08.2007

High School Never Ends.

It's kind of strange without those quotes. Scary, almost.

So, I got my schedule today, for MHS. Ugh. Almost none of my friends (except that took drama with me both this and last year) are in the same classes as me!

1st Hour: Pre-AP Chem 1 - Valerie Ferguson
2nd Hour: Software App. 1 - Gina Lewis
3rd Hour: Geometry - Ashley Smith
4th Hour: Sci Seminar Honors - Macie Viets
5th Hour: Play Production - Karlynn Evans-Baugus
6th Hour: Pre-AP English 2 - Donna Bronson


I DIDN'T APPLY TO TAKE SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS. I KNOW THAT ALREADY.
Argh. Whatever. It's only for a semester, and then I have to take Oklahoma History (like we'd actually have some that's interesting and doesn't invovle cowboys, Indians, and the fight for land).

Anywho, I'm still on an Eclipse high. (*I love you, Edward Masen Cullen!!! You're amazing!*) Stephenie's flaunting her stuff and seeing as how she caused more than ten Oklahomans to show up at a Wal*Mart at midnight, she has every right in the world to.

I'd like to bite off Audrey's head. She ignored me at the meeting thing-y.

2 comments:

Miss Katie said...

Aww that stinks you're not with your friends.

I saw that interview on tv. I loved it. I think she's SO pretty.

LiterallyLauren said...

Yeah, yeah. I know exactly.

And OHIKNOW. SO PRETTY.