8.06.2007

TooooNiIIiIghhhttt.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT KYLEIGH AND I GO BOMBARD WALMART FOR ECLIPSE. :D

Go see the quote. I'm too lazy to post it. It's from JANE.
...It almost sounds like Bella doesn't get turned in this book. But then again, um, they're talking to JANE. The VOLTURRI's Jane.

Hah. I shall totally post pics. We're going to take a thousand of them. (Disclaimer - Don't hold me to that number. If I hear any smartalekness about it, consider yourself spammed.)

Seven hoursss. That seems like forever, even though I know it's really not going to be long. Plus, reading Eclipse will be absolutely worth it. Once again, if Edward doesn't come out on top, I'm going to hunt down Stephenie and pull the I HATE YOU card. I'd literally cry. Like a baby. An Edward-addicted baby.

Ky and I made shirts. They're wayyy rad.

Anyways, love you all much, and hope that you're spazzing out too. :)

2 comments:

Miss Katie said...

I CAN'T FOR ECLIPSE! *Screams* AHHH!

I know! If Edward doesn't come out on time I will kkkkeeeeeellllll Stephenie Meyer (OKay not literally cause I love her and her writing ROCKS!). I won't be a happy person. I may even stop reading the Twilight series-though is you told me he came back in the 4th book I'd totally read it again.

lol
Katie-Bo-Baity

LiterallyLauren said...

Ahaha.

He's GOT to be in the fourth book --- Where would the story be?! The last book she's going to try to put out about 'Twilight' is Midnight Sun, which is ALL Edward.

So I don't see why he should disappear. :)