I really like Charlie, just for being a cute-ish dad. He's like every dad - he says the right things, mixed in, sometimes, by the wrong.
I'M GOING SHOPPING TOMORROW. WOO.
I haven't updated T's blog lately, but I'm at an imaginative block for the moment, and I'm too tired to care. So when one can possibly create itself in my head, I'll make it super-long.
I went to Michael's and Hobby Lobby today with my Mom and Molly. Mom told my brother and I at lunch that yeah, we were going to be money tight for a while, so we weren't probably going to be able to get new shoes for school, which, coming from my mother, annoys me slightly.
She bought rocks at Michael's because 'she had an idea'. ...Hmmm... New shoes... Rocks... Yeah, rocks. More important. Probably for something with her trolls she's supposedly going to sell, which I doubt.
Sorry. Irritated.
lakdjlaskdjalgjdfad.
1 comment:
Awwww Poor Lauren*hugs*
Post a Comment