asjkdaslkjdhagkjfafdh.
Why, oh why, does this irritate me? Besides the fact that she says this every day?:
[17:08] LizAliz: i'm reading a wiki article on Bell Swan
[17:08] LizAliz: Bella*
[17:08] LizAliz: and it's like.. me O:
[17:08] LizAliz: minus the pale part
[17:09] LizAliz: I actually do have brown hair with auburn tips at the end o_O
[17:09] LizAliz: and i'm actually that short
[17:09] LizAliz: and my nails aren't that long because I bite them..
[17:09] LizAliz: maybe there's an edward for me somewhere
YOU AND NO ONE ARE LIKE BELLA SWAN.
PLUS, YOU ARE AN ASIAN WHO ISN'T ALL THAT SLENDER AND DEFINETELY NOT PALE.
AND NO, EDWARDS DO NOT EXIST, AND IT'S NOT OKAY TO PRETEND THEY DO. PRINCE CHARMING DOESN'T EITHER. GET OVER IT.
kthxbye.
----
Ugh. I don't know why that hacked me off. Probably just because Chantelle's driving me UP A WALL with her smartassiness. *Hah, sorry*.
Like, okay, look at this: You have two points, ci? (0,-2) and (0,4). Here's the equation to plug them in:
(x2 - x1)squared + (y2 - y1)squared
which, filled in except for the last felhipping part is:
(0 - 0) squared + (4 - y1)
...CHANTELLE. TWO MINUSES DO NOT MAKE A MINUS LIKE THIS: (4 - 2)
YOU RETARD.
She was literally YELLING AT ME because I was trying to explain that a negative 2, next to a minus, made the equation filled in with (4 - (-2) equalling (4 + 2) FOR TWENTY MINUTES.
I don't care if you need me to help you.
But the yelling, AFTER you've been a turdface to everyone who's "not cool" in your book?
NO WAY, HOSEA.
2 comments:
I TOTALLY know how you feel.
....
....
....
not much to add 'cept....
I'm online with you! HA HA!
Lylas,
Katie-bo-baity
Hahaha.
Loveyouuu.
Post a Comment