Kyleigh's over. We're having a three-day Eclipse Bash. :D
ROCK. ON.
***Eclipse Quote of the Day*** (8/5/07)
“You’ve experienced the way I can manipulate the emotions around myself, Bella, but I wonder if you realize how the feelings in a room affect me. I live every day in a climate of emotion. For the first century of my life, I lived in a world of bloodthirsty vengeance. Hate was my constant companion.” — Jasper Hale
IthinkImightjustlikeJasper,too. :) Kyleigh would pick him if Edward wasn't there. (Yeah, what a friend, huh? Goes for MY guy...)
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
1 comment:
LOL. All my friends do that, I like a fictional charactor(though they're totally real in our eyes) they go for him.
Luckily no one's done that with Remus Lupin....yet*hugs Remus* mmmmmyyyyy Remus.
Speaking of Remus I had an incident with my friend in the car, we were talking about H.P., Sirius and Remus. My mum mentioned something about Sirius being fictional and stuff and Jessie freaked then mum mentioned Remus being fictional and that he wasn't real and I went: "NOOO! HE'S REAL! HE'S REAL TO MEEEEE! MY REMUS IS REEEAAL!
I literally was flipping out, then we all died of laughter afterwards. Course stupid J.K.R. (Though I do love her immensely) had to kill him off*sighs* well at least he was with Nym now and his friends. BUT HE HAD A SON FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
Oh well
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Okay I'm done now lol
luv ya,
Katie-bo-baity
Post a Comment