8.02.2007

Whaaoow.

***Eclipse Quote of the Day*** (8/2/07)
“I know you think that I have some kind of perfect, unyielding self-control, but that’s not actually the case.” — Edward Cullen


...I can't believe you don't "prefer" blondes.

And everything (pretty much everything, at least) underneath this statement is for my own mental sanity, and I'm really sorry if you don't understand it. Eek.


So I just had the best IM conversation last night, and if I was home right now, I'd copy/paste it so everyone can read it. But I'm not, so I can't, and you'll have to trust me that this actually happened.
MORGAN IM'd ME. Like, for the first time since the beginning of last year. I about had a major heart attack.
We talked for a couple hours, actually. He wanted to know about Europe, and I wanted to know about whatever he did this summer (besides play the guitar --- the showoff) (AND, he happened to mention that he wasn't going to Moore High for nine weeks, but I'm still not sure he wasn't just lying), and he started talking about not working at the paintball place anymore, and then broke off on how just that day, his girfriend dumped him, but that was okay because he was going to dump her but he didn't want to hurt her.
Which, obviously, brought upt he whole tope of MY love life. No kidding. His exact question was "hows the love life". Ahaha.
I laughed, and he was all "seriously!", so I had to tell him that it was the exact same as before, with the whole non-existant thing going on. He told me he was sorry, and that he was there for me, and would be my fall back, which if you know the whole story about the many times he's asked me out, is pretty dang funny. He talked about when he asked me out the last time, when I laughed and said no, and then we just dropped it and started doing the whole random talking again.
And then he stopped talking for a while.
When he came back, he told me his ex-girlfriend had called, and told him that she was getting back together with her ex that she broke up with before she went out with before him, saying that she 'really LOVED him, and not in the kid way', which really upset him.
SO.
I told him he wasn't allowed to be sad because no one was there to hug him (again, you have to know the whole Math Class story), and he said that sucked, because he wasn't going to be happy for a while.

Anyways, he told me he had to go, and that he missed me, and wanted to hang out on Friday, which probably isn't going to happen since that's Mom's only day off.

UGH, I hate this.