7.06.2007

Excuse me, Ms. Meyer.

***Eclipse Quote of the Day*** (7/6/07) “I’m really glad Edward didn’t kill you. Everything’s so much more fun with you around.” — Emmett Cullen

Do you even SEE that?! "Edward didn't kill you"?! WHAT?!!!
I'm slightly concerned. Of course, Stephenie could be taunting us, and it's just that Edward got mad or something. Really. That sounds likely.
But on the other hand...
I WANT AN EDWARD QUOTE, dang it all. Or Bella ABOUT Edward. Not any more of this crap.
Ooohhh... What if Emmett's not talking to Bella....
[Add-in: Recognize the layout colors? Oh, yeah. I'm fluent in Blogger.]

4 comments:

Miss Katie said...

I know! I saw that post and was like....oh...my...god...lol I put it on my site too rofl. I hope he wasn't talking to Bella! And if so I hope Edward just got-ya know-madish. I know alot of people hate Bella but you know what-I really don't want her and him splitting up and if they do my heart my stop permantly! So between J.K.Rowling and Stephanie Meyer and you guys-I could loose my life depending on what you do with your charactors ROFL! AH!
Lova ya
Katie-Saity-Haity-Bo-Baity
(I need a life)

LiterallyLauren said...

Haha. Nah. If you need a life, I need one too, and I absolutely refuse to admit that. ;]
I know, I know, I know! StephMey is purposely trying to get us all worked up about the book which she's doing very well, but I WAS ALREADY worked up BEFORE she started putting up these quotes.
I'm dying little deaths inside everytime I read one of these.
I agree. Bella should NOT be hated. A lot of people say she's weak and fragile, but I disagree. It just seems that way around all these sparkly people. :D
Oh, and frankly, if Edward leaves, I'm going to start having withdrawls, just because I love him. Lovelovelovelovelovehim.
And Jacob kind of gets on my nerves for being a jerkish person to Bella.
But yes.
Back to that whole "need a life" statement. Haha.

Love,
L.

AnnaRose said...

1. I also need I life. I think this is why we are all friends. :P
2. Ditto Bella
3. Ditto Bella and Edward staying together.
4. DON'T DISS JACOB!! :O
(Haha, no but I'm serious. When was he ever a jerk to Bella???)
5. I think I'm in a list-y mood or something... hmmm...
Lol.

LYLAS!
Annapants

LiterallyLauren said...

The bike part. When he said "OH, NO. There's no way in fiery hell you can be friends with both of us, especailly since I'm getting you grounded for life."
But, of course, Edward said the same thing (without the groundation).
But Edward's better.
Not that, you know, I'm biased or anything. Hahaha.
I mean, okay, I'm totally fine with Jacob. He's the best friend ever. But if Bella chooses him, I think I'm going to have a coronary.

Haha. :D
L.