7.24.2007

Golden Rule Days

So, orientation is coming up... Again. Except that I've turned into this big mushball who's scared by the idea of high school.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh.

And, if it could possibly also blow up and create loud noises, I told people. Who think I'm paranoid. But when I tell things to them, they don't understand that the out-of-this-world, crazy-faced, ougoing girl named Lauren is the exact same Lauren who tells adorable foreign guys that yes, Americans really do kick people in the head as a greeting. Idiot.
Okay, so I mean, I've MET a bunch of the people I'm going to school with next year, and they're all cool. But there's always, as I was explaining to my mom, those people who let it get to their heads that they're older than me, and I end up having to run away and be all shy, like I really am. No lie, here.
Anywhom.
August eighth, I go to get my schedule and pay for parking decals and stuff. Not that I use them, but hey, whatever. It's school policy. I'm just a peon.

I started working on that crapolic story about the girl who's really a trained assassin in the older ages, or whatever, that almost kills her brother, except I've totally revamped it, and yeah, my grammar's gotten a TON better since then. Plus, I now know that 'I' and 'Her' cannot refer to the same person without being a total screw up. Jeez.
Ummmm....

Yeah. So. That's my life, up to the moment. I'm learning how to make flower baskets tomorrow (woo-hoo) from my Aunt (by the way, that woohoo? That was actually weird, and shouldn't be there. I WANT to learn this.), who's actually making me one for my room that has to be clean tomorrow, and THEN, I have to clean out the fridge and do my summer homework that my LOVELY English teacher that I haven't even met yet has already given me. Joy. To. The. WORLD.

So, if you don't see much of me tomorrow, you know why. I promise, I'm still alive. Maybe. :)

1 comment:

Miss Katie said...

Awwww poor Lauren*hugs you*

Gosh I'm dreading school, I'm going to be going in almost full time for the first time in my life...dear god....well luckily I know a few Sopmores, Juniors and Seniors who may be of help, plus a bunch of guy and girl freshmans-is it just me or do I have body guards??.....