7.17.2007

DundunnaNAH.

Shocker.

I have THREE quotes, today, only because I *just* looked on Steph's MySpace to find the OTHER one for today, and someone had posted something on LJ about the one on her MySpace from yesterday:


***Eclipse Quote of the Day*** (7/17/07)
“I think I might have been wrong before, you know, about not being able to be friends. Maybe we could manage it, on my side of the line. Come see me.” — Jacob Black

“The way you regard me is ludicrous.” – Edward Cullen (This is the MySpace one from yesterday)

“None of those freaky Virgos here." - Jacob Black (Today, MySpace)


TO THE FIRST QUOTE - Oh, thank goodness. Jacob's growing some sense. And becoming sweeter, which I throw in for Anna's sake. Ha, ha.

SECOND - There's a background to where I got this quote; on the girl's LJ (Live Journal), she said, and I quote, "and since i figure he's talking to bella...". Is it really me, or do I think he may be talking to someone else. In face, I REALLY think he is. Even though, as seen before, I could be absolutely wrong. It's happened.

THIRD - Ha-ha, Jacob. Ha-ha.


Okay. So. Dad's fine, la-de-da, everything's mostly back to normal. It's GORGEOUS outside, though hotter than heckfire, so I'm trying to stay inside and admire it.
....
OKAY. I KNOW I SAID I'D TALK ABOUT MYSELF MORE THAN ECLIPSE, BUT THIS DROVE ME CRAZY:

I MEAN, EXCUSE ME IF I'M WRONG, BUT THAT'S ECLIPSE. WHERE'S MINE?!?!?!

2 comments:

AnnaRose said...

I think she's trying to drive us all MAD! ROFL
I'm glad your dad's okay!

Kaity-bo-baity

(I'm posting something on W.R. so that's why I'm on this name)

LiterallyLauren said...

Hehe! I KNOW!
And thanks, I am too. :)

Lfulness.