Yeah, she said (she said)... Get outta my way cause I’m goin' somewhere, This is not where I wanna be...
So, it's been a fairly long day. When I say long, it's long as in "I've spent too long without any time to myself. Anna bears witness to this. Errggh.
You can say what you want, You can tell me I’m wrong, La dee da, La dee dee...
I'm very sick of staying with a billion people in mi casa. It's not fun. AND, to make matters worse, I don't even get the couch tonight. I get the LOVESEAT. I'm 5'7" people. You've got to be KIDDING.
Get off of my back, stop sayin' that, Cause I’m not afraid a heights, I may never get where I’m goin', Yeah, but then again I might.
Oh, and by the way, I've got writer's block the size of Canada. This is serious, ladies and gentlemen. I haven't written SQUAT of anything good, meaning that I'm going to die very shortly if I can't think of SOMETHING. But I still have that problem where I can't get a beginning out. Dangit.
I know it’s a long way down,
But you can’t walk the wire,
For anybody else,
I might hit the ground,
But at least I’ll have a story to tell.
She said,
I gotta find out for myself.
1 comment:
rofl Poor Lauren!*hugs you* I know the feeling I like(at the moment) am writing(if I'm lucky) a sentence a day. Just one. But I think I may be working onto getting to like 4 sentences+ by friday............hopefully...............hopefully........
Good luck on getting rid of the writers block!
Post a Comment