C-T-S.
And guess what?
That's what this whole entire flipping post is about.
Because what happens when I break my writer's block? Yeah. My characters decide to take a personality vacation.
Check it out here, but I have to warn you, it's on a crappy Freewebs site I set up JUST so my post wouldn't be long.
Yeah, I know. I care. :)
This is one of my other ideas, twisted around and played with to no extent. But you can't tell that yet. All there is, at the moment, is a whole bunch of characters that I'd rather kill than use.
FunFact: I stole Arienne's name off of a girl I went to Europe with. Am I a great writer yet?
This is my brain function at the momento:
Arienne: What're we doing here?
Kelsey: This SUCKS severely. I want to go to bed.
Me: Hey. You guys. SHUT UP.
Steven: EXCUSE ME?! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHEN TO SHUT UP! YOU DON'T CONTROL... Oh, yeah, I guess you do.
Me: Aha. So. We have a very important issue to discuss today.
Arienne: Are you freakin' serious? It's literally 1:14. In the MORNING.
Kelsey: Idiotic writers.
Me: WOOHOO. I'M THE AUTHOR HERE.... Okay. So, here's the deal. I want-
Steven: You know what I want? *I* want to go home. *I* want to not be a part of this story, because originally, *I* started out as a friendly guy who worked in Starbucks, and you turned *me* into an evil, funny, freakishly sexy supervisor. In a bookstore, nonetheless!
Me: At least you're not dorky anymore. You turned HOT. You owe ME.
Steven: (mumbles something about stupid book lovers who shouldn't be writing.)
Kelsey, accusingly: At least you're not a SLUT, Steven.
Me: It's not my fault that you wanted to take over the story and become the very bane of it's existence.
Kelsey: (shrieks) I DID NOTHING LIKE THAT.
Me: YOU DID TOO... Well, okay, not the 'bane of it's existence' part. But because you wanted to be the star, I forced it on you.
Arienne: Hello? I'm still here... If I'm not needed, can I go home?
Me: (sigh) Arienne, TALK, dear. That's really your only problem. And, slight question, but why are you so pathetic? Honey, Kelsey's a mean, slutty-
Kelsey: I AM NOT A SLUT.
Me: I MADE YOU, AND I SAY WHAT YOU ARE OR ARE NOT, IS THAT CLEAR?
Steven: You're really screwed up in the head, aren't you, Lauren? Drugs, I presume? I mean, look at THAT. I just went SMART and said PRESUME.
Arienne: It's not a bad thing to be smart... I mean, like, I'm all googley-eyed over a jock-that's-not-a-jock that my whorish best friend- No offense, Kelse...
Kelsey: None taken... Maybe it's alcohol, Steven...
Arienne: -is going out with. I mean, seriously. AND, I'm shy, AND, I think I'm falling for you, Steven, which isn't supposed to happen. Thank you, spank you, Lauren.
Steven: ...Oh, really? Falling for moi? I might be able to go with that. (grins)
Arienne: Yeah. Well, what's really bad is that I'm SUPPOSED to be going to fall in love with this guy that only I can see, which is kind of the whole main plotline, but since we have an insane author that isn't getting anything done and would rather have therapy sessions with the characters in her mind...
Me: (flails around, throws hands up in the air.) THAT'S IT. I HATE YOU ALL. I'M GOING TO BED AND I'LL KILL YOU LATER.
Oh, the fun we shall have.
-----EDIT------
And guess what?
That's what this whole entire flipping post is about.
Because what happens when I break my writer's block? Yeah. My characters decide to take a personality vacation.
Check it out here, but I have to warn you, it's on a crappy Freewebs site I set up JUST so my post wouldn't be long.
Yeah, I know. I care. :)
This is one of my other ideas, twisted around and played with to no extent. But you can't tell that yet. All there is, at the moment, is a whole bunch of characters that I'd rather kill than use.
FunFact: I stole Arienne's name off of a girl I went to Europe with. Am I a great writer yet?
This is my brain function at the momento:
Arienne: What're we doing here?
Kelsey: This SUCKS severely. I want to go to bed.
Me: Hey. You guys. SHUT UP.
Steven: EXCUSE ME?! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHEN TO SHUT UP! YOU DON'T CONTROL... Oh, yeah, I guess you do.
Me: Aha. So. We have a very important issue to discuss today.
Arienne: Are you freakin' serious? It's literally 1:14. In the MORNING.
Kelsey: Idiotic writers.
Me: WOOHOO. I'M THE AUTHOR HERE.... Okay. So, here's the deal. I want-
Steven: You know what I want? *I* want to go home. *I* want to not be a part of this story, because originally, *I* started out as a friendly guy who worked in Starbucks, and you turned *me* into an evil, funny, freakishly sexy supervisor. In a bookstore, nonetheless!
Me: At least you're not dorky anymore. You turned HOT. You owe ME.
Steven: (mumbles something about stupid book lovers who shouldn't be writing.)
Kelsey, accusingly: At least you're not a SLUT, Steven.
Me: It's not my fault that you wanted to take over the story and become the very bane of it's existence.
Kelsey: (shrieks) I DID NOTHING LIKE THAT.
Me: YOU DID TOO... Well, okay, not the 'bane of it's existence' part. But because you wanted to be the star, I forced it on you.
Arienne: Hello? I'm still here... If I'm not needed, can I go home?
Me: (sigh) Arienne, TALK, dear. That's really your only problem. And, slight question, but why are you so pathetic? Honey, Kelsey's a mean, slutty-
Kelsey: I AM NOT A SLUT.
Me: I MADE YOU, AND I SAY WHAT YOU ARE OR ARE NOT, IS THAT CLEAR?
Steven: You're really screwed up in the head, aren't you, Lauren? Drugs, I presume? I mean, look at THAT. I just went SMART and said PRESUME.
Arienne: It's not a bad thing to be smart... I mean, like, I'm all googley-eyed over a jock-that's-not-a-jock that my whorish best friend- No offense, Kelse...
Kelsey: None taken... Maybe it's alcohol, Steven...
Arienne: -is going out with. I mean, seriously. AND, I'm shy, AND, I think I'm falling for you, Steven, which isn't supposed to happen. Thank you, spank you, Lauren.
Steven: ...Oh, really? Falling for moi? I might be able to go with that. (grins)
Arienne: Yeah. Well, what's really bad is that I'm SUPPOSED to be going to fall in love with this guy that only I can see, which is kind of the whole main plotline, but since we have an insane author that isn't getting anything done and would rather have therapy sessions with the characters in her mind...
Me: (flails around, throws hands up in the air.) THAT'S IT. I HATE YOU ALL. I'M GOING TO BED AND I'LL KILL YOU LATER.
Oh, the fun we shall have.
-----EDIT------
...I really think she's teasing. Haha.
1 comment:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's hilarious Lauren!!!!!
Post a Comment