7.10.2007

Alice Cullen is NEVER wrong.

***Eclipse Quote of the Day*** (7/10/07)
“This hostage stuff is fun.” — Alice Cullen


Haha. I love Alice TO DEATH. If you don't like Alice, I truly think you are a heartless person who hates fun, love, and spikey hair.
I LOVE ALICE.
She's so spontaneous, ya know? She just kind of leaps out there and takes you totally by surprise. Plus, she sort of brought Edward back to Bella, and of course, making me ever in her debt, saved his immortal self.
Which, in it's self, is enough said. :)

My cousins are here, and my Cambodian wonder child would like me to inform you that she's a level nine in gymnastics --- Really getting up there. This makes me excited, though I haven't a rightful clue what it means, but she wanted to tell anyone who read her story, since she's VERY proud of that.

3 comments:

AnnaRose said...

Ditto.
Haha.

Miss Katie said...

Alice is so cool-as is EVERYTHING else in the Twilight series

LiterallyLauren said...

Agreed in the highest, ladies.
Hahaha.
;)