7.27.2007

Why Lauren is Scared of Dating.

Alright. So before I post, I must explain that I love this girl to death, so this is slowly breaking my heart. We have so much fun talking to eachother, and then things like this come up and we have to get serious.

[00:36] ThatOneKiddAllie: haha.
[00:36] ThatOneKiddAllie: um..
[00:36] ThatOneKiddAllie: [12:35] Ziggy: alliza... you hopped into a pretty advanced relationship. ive had sex twice, and done a lot of others tuff thati shall spare the details on... you have only been in 1 serious relationship, and you still got 3 years of school... waht ive been thinking about lately, is i think you should find someone who can take a relationship at your speed...[12:35] Ziggy: there i said it \=
[00:55] ThatOneKiddAllie: [12:54] ThatOneKiddAllie: Do you want me or not [12:54] ThatOneKiddAllie: It's as simple as that.[12:54] Ziggy: i wish i could give a yes or no answer[00:56]
[01:23] ThatOneKiddAllie: he told me he wanted to touch me..
[01:23] ThatOneKiddAllie: like.. southern.. front..
[01:23] darnedpencil: um... whoooaaa.
[01:28] ThatOneKiddAllie: i actually feel
[01:28] ThatOneKiddAllie: like throwing up at the moment.
[01:28] darnedpencil: I can't say that I wouldn't blame you.
[01:33] darnedpencil: So what's he saying? "Let me touch you or else you should probably find someone else?"
[01:33] ThatOneKiddAllie: [01:31] ThatOneKiddAllie: It's your choice. [01:31] ThatOneKiddAllie: Do you want to keep this going [01:31] ThatOneKiddAllie: or do you want to finalize it. [01:31] Ziggy: i dont... want to break up because it sounds like im breaking up with you so i can have sex with some other chick... [01:32] Ziggy: and people are gonna see me as a dick for leaving you to try and get in someone elses pants [01:32] ThatOneKiddAllie: well... you are a dick for doing that [01:32] ThatOneKiddAllie: technically =\ [01:32] Ziggy: yeah
[01:34] darnedpencil: ROFL.
[01:34] darnedpencil: I'm REALLY sitting here, laughing, that you said 'technically'.
[01:35] darnedpencil: Even though I agree completely.
[01:36] ThatOneKiddAllie: [01:33] ThatOneKiddAllie: so, what, you won't break up with me because of what other people will think of you? [01:34] Ziggy: i... think, i dont know?

This guy, "Ziggy", is her BOYFRIEND.
After that last quote, I unleased some censor-worthy words.

//Edit//

New stuff:

[01:57] ThatOneKiddAllie: [01:40] ThatOneKiddAllie: I'm in a freaking relationship where the guy just wants to cop a feel. [01:40] ThatOneKiddAllie: And if I won't let him [01:40] Ziggy: partly [01:40] ThatOneKiddAllie: he wont break up with me because he's afraid his friends will be mean to him and people will talk about him. [01:40] ThatOneKiddAllie: Then why don't I do it. [01:40] ThatOneKiddAllie: Well. [01:41] ThatOneKiddAllie: If I broke up with you, people will ask me why, I'll tell the truth, and you'll look like more of an ASSHOLE than you already are. [01:41] Ziggy: i woulod deserve that
[01:57] darnedpencil: Ain't that the truth.
[01:58] darnedpencil: I have just decided that you're my Oprah. I love you.

ALSO.

She's just told me that they're okay, and that she's not giving up on him yet --- She's going to try to pull him out of this.
This is why I couldn't be good at dating. No way.

1 comment:

Miss Katie said...

holy crap....
I had a girl in my math class that was erm......hmmm yeah....I don't know how to say this without sounding mean but she made it sound like she was 'easy' or something. And she wasn't shy about it. Frankly it was kind of gross.Ugh-gah, that whole cabutal.


....rofl b.t.w. nice title ;)