I DID! I DID!
So, my mom and my great-aunt showed up at the house today, as, um, expected (Wow. That was an awkward sentence.), bringing along Molly, her older mini-shnauzer, and Suzie, her going-to-be-a-year-old-in-September dog of the same breed.
As it turns out, SURPRISE!!!! WE'RE KEEPING SUZIE!!!!
She loves me more than my mom, which is a first from ANY dog we've ever owned. She's black and freakishly adorable, not to mention that she loves to play and snuggle.
I AM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED.
OHkay. Breathe.
So, Colorado is cancelled. I'm here for the rest of the Summer, or so I've been told. It bummed me out, but now that Suzie's here, I really don't care as much. Mazie, our min-shauz, doesn't like Suzie yet. We'll give her time, though. Plus, Mazie loves Mom. Suzie loves ME. FINALLY.
2 comments:
Awwww, that's so awesome!
I'm so happy for you!*hugs* :)
♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment