***Eclipse Quote of the Day*** (7/8/07) “Edward’s only human, Bella. He’s going to react like any other boy.” — Angela Weber
If only she had a clue. Hahaha.
You know, I really like Angela. She's one of those characters that you almost want to BE, while this whole thing's going on, and she's really sweet (as has been adknowledged by Bella AND Edward) and kind, which makes it even better. She's filling. Icing. Whatever.
Anyways, Talon has been slowly getting better, though I haven't written anything in a long time... Well, okay, in a little less than a week. But still. It feels like I'm missing an arm.
Jase makes me smile. But I can't do that intro. I'm firmly against making him the main character, even though it would be funny.
Sigh.
I read the first chapter of Midnight Sun again yesterday, getting back on the subject of TwiNeMoEcli. It really makes me just want to hug Edward, which I'd totally do anyways, even more than usual. He's so... vunerable. But at the same time, he was kind of hurt that she was doing that to him while he was, admittedly, planning her simple death.
That would suck, I really have to say.
Anyways. If you haven't read Midnight Sun, or you just want to renew your love for stone-cold sexiness, go to Stepheniemeyer.com. I'm too lazy to post a link. But trust me - It's worth it.
2 comments:
I love Midnight Sun! All of my friends do too! I also love Angela she's so cool! Come to think of it ALL OF STEPHENIE MEYER'S CHARACTORS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Even if they aren't particularly my favorite!)
lol
lylas
OH I KNOW.
:D
Even Jacob, I'll admit, has his awww moments.
Haha.
Post a Comment