So I got home today, and guess what?
...I got the charger. WAY early.
:D
So talk to me.
Oh, and I went to see Hairspray for the second time tonight! It was AMAZING, as usual. Zac Efron = Totally flippin' gorgeous.
"KISS MY..." Well, you know.
Oh, so today was a lot better. Like, we were printing off stuff for our project ideas (I think I may be doing something on AML, but I'm not totally sure yet) and when my papers got mixed in with theirs, they had to tell me.
Ha, ha, people who tried to avoid me. Ha, ha.
Oh, and then I pitched my idea to Mrs. Wyatt, who was pretty cool about it. We'd have to order pre-infected mice, which kills me because I know they'll die, but I'm thinking if I do that project, the AML one, I'd go up to St. Jude's Med. Center for kids and take a picture with all of the leukemia kids. :)
I just really want to do something that will help someone, ya know?
Anywhooo.
WOO! FRIDAY!
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
1 comment:
Awww Lauren that's a sweet idea to do (visit the kids-I'm sure they'd LOVE you)
I know how you feel about the nice, I'd feel really bad too. Poor Micies.
Cancer patients are SO amazing, I do art with them and they're just amazing-especially with everything they're going through. God Bless them.
I have to go-we're looking at riding barns today! AH! YES!
Sorry I've been dying to get on a horse or be around one again,
Lylas,
Katie-bo-baity ;)
Post a Comment