9.07.2007

Dear People Whom I Talk To On AIM.

Sorry.
No IM, except Yahoo, until this weekend.
But I check this site daily, so you can totally talk to me on here. :)

My dumb laptop died; the charger is broke. We had to order a new one. D:

2 comments:

AnnaRose said...

Oh yeah I think you said something about that... but still - D: D: D:
It's tearful!
Siiiiigh. Ah well, I'll try and survive. Auditions are tomorrow!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!
Haha. Umm so yeah fix your laptop pretty please! :D

<333

Miss Katie said...

To quote my charactor Ali from L.O.A. "Stupid technology" lol. Looonnnngg story for him short for you :)

Hope it comes soon! Not that it affects me I rarely go on AIM (need to take a week to do nothing but filter dumb programs on my comp-something's causing my comp to be dumb now and again. Uuuughhh)

And what's this about an audition???!!!!!

:-?