We had the carpets clean, and oh, I talked to a drunk online.
It's been quite a day, lemme tell ya. [/sarcasmsarcasm]
As much as I'm sure you want to hear about the wonderful carpets, and the fact that no, not a single one of the Stanley Steamer guys was cute, I'll start with the drunk, shall I?
His name is Anthony, and we're close friends. He's just over drinking age, so he does, and once or twice every week he'll come home drunk. Usually, he passes out afterwords and I don't talk to him or anything.
Except, no. Not tonight.
Nah, tonight he decided that he would actually get online and try to talk to me, which was not a good deal. It was like watching a dyslexic type, or something. So I just signed off.
As you can tell, the highlight of my day sucked.
Tomorrow, I'm going to church, coming home, tuning in for the MTV awards pre-show (Twilight clip - it's on at 7:30, I believe), and then trying to do something fun. Lately, I've had this weird feeling, like 'what am I even DOING?!'
In fact, I'm writing this at three in the AM because I WOKE UP at two and couldn't go back to sleep. I was sweating and panting and crap, so it was probably one of those bad dreams you can't remember.
Hmm.
I think I might spend a couple minutes on the latest Clara post (not out, don't even check). It needs it pretty badly.
Also, EIGHTEEN DAYS BEFORE I TURN SIXTEEN.
Except I won't be anywhere near a computer or phone on my birthday - I'll be at church camp, which is definetely the way every girl wants to spend her sixteenth. Maybe I'll call Daniel, Andrew, and Caleb and see what we're going to do, since really, they're the only ones I want to call about it.
Haha. I want to spend my sweet sixteenth with three guys. That's so weird.
Ohh... Maybe David, too. But for that, I'll have to find my cell phone. Crap.
Whird tah yuur motha.
(ps - scheduled surprise post coming tomorrow. you'll like it and hate it at the same time.)
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment