What's the deal with the chess, darling? I know you claim you have no control, but even I can throw a witch fit long enough for people to realize that a cover should hold a ton of signifigance --- the English teachers of America CRAVE your symbolistic ways!
Also, Jacob Black? He must not win. I swear, I will hunt you down and massacre the first manuscript (and then steal it - BIG FAN!!!).
Anyway, back to topic: I get the idea that maybe the tall white one (that I mysteriously want to take out on a date...) is Edward, and that maybe the short red one is Bella, but WHY? WHY are they not, like, TOGETHER? Where's the wolves? And why is he towering over her like he's going to kill her!?
Are you beginning to see where the witch fit would've come in handy?
Well, you don't take emails anymore - you haven't since three weeks into the first book, so I have to write it this way and pray that you somehow find it. I love you girl, but we need to talk, is basically what I'm trying to push here.
Ciao! God Save Edward!
Lauren
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment