(see post below.)
Anywho.
TOMORROW IS BANQUET, and I've bought my shoes.
I also cut all my hair off, believe it or not, and have side bangs. I'm kind of feeling great and sick all at once about it. Like, it's pretty and I love the feeling, but LONG HAIR!
The lady didn't know what an inch was, but hey, she did awesome anyway.
No worries - I'm going to pict-a-spam after banquet.
Also, I'm so very sorry I haven't seen you guys in the last two days. Tonight, we were out and about until ten (eleven in Maine), and the night before, I was in a horrible mood and my aunt showed up and things just made me want to scream.
I AM BETTER, THOUGH! In fact, I'm super hyper.
And. I think I might be watching Juno tomorrow in SciSem if Matt brings the video. YAY!
I lobe* you all. :D
*totally meant to say that. Promise.
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
3 comments:
hi lauren! i'm a friend of erin and anna. i have been reading your blog and i just wanted to say that i love it!
:D
Aw, thank you! :)
Haha. A friend of Erin's and Anna's is just as good as gold around here.
Thanks for commenting, girl!
you are very welcome!
:D
Post a Comment