I'd like you to know that you're morally corrupt, you have the most crude view on things, and you're...
Well, you're the best thing.
So learn a little about Anne Frank before we go, okay? And the bombing. Definetely that. Learn that maybe his intentions killed more than you thought, and maybe put yourself in a father or mother's shoes that had to stand by the TV and pray for days until there was no trace of a life.
And maybe, since your goodbyes are longer, and the tingling sensation stronger, we'll be fine.
You remind me of my friend. He's about your age, but he kind of went away. I won't tell you about that, though. That one stings a little bit too much to pull the band-aid off on.
You don't expect much, and I love it.
I also love the way you denied it, and then came at it a little bit one time, and a little more the next. You're cracking, and it's intense, I know, but I can take it.
My jokes may make no sense,
but you're the enigma.
Happy 2010!
16 years ago