6.27.2008

10 (plus 2) Rules To Writing A STUPID, EMBARASSING Letter.

  1. Open up your email at five in the morning.
    -This step explains why it's stupid
  2. Feel lost, hopeless, and probably bawling your fricking eyes out.
    -This step explains why you'll be embarassed about it later.
  3. Write everything - How you feel, your reasons for things, your excuses, and most definetely, the hardcore truth that, if it weren't five and you weren't hysterical, you would be so far from telling.
  4. Wait impatiently for 24 hours, and then give up on person said tell-all email was sent to. Feel extremely retarded.
  5. Decide to forget about it and move on, since that email was a piece of CRAP.
  6. At the 48 Hour mark, you get a message saying "So I read your email..."
  7. Feel like the ground should swallow you whole, but bravely become WitchMaster and pretend you're not embarassed with a tough, nice "Okay."
  8. Proceed to feel pretty high and mighty, not to mention pretty secure, when said person asks, after a long pause, "Did you feel really dumb and embarassed after writing that?"
  9. Want to kill said person for destroying all confidence.
  10. Have a basically one-sided conversation (theirs, not yours) about why you SHOULDN'T be saying any of that stuff in the letter. Convince person that they can't possibly know that. Imagine clorophorming them.
  11. They start talking about blood transfusions and death and 'what makes this kid special?' types of things, while you sit there and want to die. Still.
  12. Just when you think that maybe it will all turn out okay, they pull a 'yeah, well, I have to go. ttyl.' on you.

Dangit.

But we're talking. For now... Hahah... I'm such a stubborn thing.

(From: HIM) How much longer until you give up?
(To: HIM) I can't.
(From: HIM) Have it your way.
(To: HIM) You're an ass, and it's become a challenge.
(To: HIM) And if I had it my way, we wouldn't be doing this.
(From: HIM) Everyone gives up sooner or later.
(From: HIM) So will you.
(To: HIM) You'd like to think so, but you mean more than I'm ready to give up.
(To: HIM) Also, I'm mad at you.
(To: HIM) Which makes me that much more determined.

2 comments:

AnnaRose said...

Everyone has to write that letter sometime. It's terrible, I know.
But all I can say is go you. Whatever's going on it sounds like you're being really strong. Which not everyone could be. :)
I hope things turn out for the best.
I love you!

♥ Anna

LiterallyLauren said...

Thank you, love. <3