6.26.2008

Up Yours.

So I saw him on the online thing on which I met him today.

And it was okay.

Until he deleted the party list, meaning that I couldn't tell if he was online or where he was.

So I got mean.

I had people spam him and people try to get free crap from him. It was great.

The entire time, I sat there and talked.

He didn't ever reply.

I don't understand how he can lie about leaving like that, because he knew it was going to 'hurt' him, and then kazamm - I see him, I know he sees me, and he doesn't say a thing.

I have several nasty words that could be used to describe someone like that,
but I have a huge love for him,
so really, I'm just useless and vulnerable.

--

I LEAVE FOR SAN ANTONIO NEXT THURSDAY!
(Pray for my head and my heart - please.)

5 comments:

AnnaRose said...

Oh babe, I love you, and I'm praying. ♥
But since when are you going to San Antonio?!

Miss Katie said...

Gorgeous I love you too and I'm praying, all the time--I find I'm doing that lately, naturally for all my friends--now I'll just do it more. This whole situation sounds like it sucks SO much. =/ I wish there was something I could do.

But we all love you, and we're all their for you. No matter what. 4ever.

.
.
.
.
You're going to San Antonio???? lol I wasn't aware of this!

LiterallyLauren said...

I love you alllll. :)

I'm going to San Antonio as of about a week and a half ago, and we're staying for that next week. SeaWorld, Fiesta Texas... All of that good stuff.

Thanks, girlie. I need it. ><
And it does. But I'm getting better at it, I think. Right now, I'm believing that he's a huge jerk who sucks at life.

Sooo... Maybe when I look back a little, and I stop thinking that, he'll look normal to me, and it won't hurt! :)

Thank you, I know, and I love you all too.

Anonymous said...

i'm praying too... though i'm not quite sure what i'm praying for because you didn't tell me what's going on... i'm sort of in the dark, loren!

LiterallyLauren said...

Everyone is, hunny. :]

It's just something I'm trying to get through bah mah lonesome.