\ih-MYOO-tuh-bul\ • adjective : not capable of or susceptible to change
Oh no! :( ...would you mind telling us who she is? I hope you're okay... *huggles*<3333333
She was my great-aunt who I considered my aunt because she really wasn't extremely old and she was always running around like a third grader.Oy.Anyways, just a heads up, we'rer leaving sometime this week (most likely Tuesday) for the funeral.
AW!!!!! Lauren I'm so sorry!!!!!!*hugs* I'm sending you all a ton of love&all that important feel good stuff!!!& remember: WE LOVE YOU AND ARE ALLLLWWAAYYYSS THERE FOR YOU!!!!so yeah*huggles* I'm sooo sorry*hugs*bundles of love :)Katie
Oh man, I'm so sorry dearest! :'( That really, really sucks. WE LOVE YOU, and you know you can ALWAYS talk to us about ANYTHING. We'll be there for you, like Katie said. *HUGEST HUGS* Loveyouuu, you'll get through this. <3333 Anna
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh no! :(
...would you mind telling us who she is? I hope you're okay... *huggles*
<3333333
She was my great-aunt who I considered my aunt because she really wasn't extremely old and she was always running around like a third grader.
Oy.
Anyways, just a heads up, we'rer leaving sometime this week (most likely Tuesday) for the funeral.
AW!!!!! Lauren I'm so sorry!!!!!!*hugs* I'm sending you all a ton of love&all that important feel good stuff!!!
& remember: WE LOVE YOU AND ARE ALLLLWWAAYYYSS THERE FOR YOU!!!!
so yeah*huggles* I'm sooo sorry*hugs*
bundles of love :)
Katie
Oh man, I'm so sorry dearest! :'( That really, really sucks. WE LOVE YOU, and you know you can ALWAYS talk to us about ANYTHING. We'll be there for you, like Katie said.
*HUGEST HUGS* Loveyouuu, you'll get through this.
<3333 Anna
Post a Comment