12.15.2007

Reminding Me of....?

Dear Katie La-MAZING-sie:

I love you.
I need you.
You make me whole.

...Aka, THAT WAS SO COOL! I LOVE DANNY AND I LOVE TIANNA. *fangirls*

:D

So because you showed me that, it reminded me (just in the first few paragraphs) of something I'd written pretty similar, actually, when I was experimenting with writing accents! It was about three FIGURATIVE uncles taking care of a nineteen-year-old who's investigating into a string of murders. (this is where it loses it's similarity) In order to do so, she has to gang up with a group of small-town detectives, under the cover of being a college intern with exemplary marks. The one who helps her the most, a young collegate student who's sister is one of the top detectives in the state, actually turns out to be a witness and, when she looks at his records, she realizes that, like her, he doesn't exist; he's a governmental secret, and his supposed sister is actually a FBI agent looking at the case, too. The only way to find out what he is and what he's doing is to get him to tell her, which he's sworn that he won't. The killer, on the other hand, has also figured that the station's been overrun by specialists, and plans to go after the trio.

Yeah. It was one of those random doodle things I wrote at school last year - In Algebra, of course. And I was taking a look at it, laughing, and then got back into it, so now I'm picking at THAT one again...

Anyway, it's all your fault.

So thanks.

A ton. :D

Love,
Lauren Renae

---

“Too strong,” Alvan insisted. “A little more of that Aussie twinge and it’ll all be perfect.”
I nodded and slipped my ray-bans to the top of my head. “Is there any way you three would actually escort me into the airport this time?”
Geoff, Alvan, and Daton smiled. They, too, had missions to attend to, as their suits served as props and uniforms all at once, but as my official mentors, were my escorts and cover for anywhere I went.
“I’m ‘fraid not, m’dear.” Daton said, checking his watch. “We’d be expected in Britain by the next twent’ay-four hours.”
Geoff chimed in, smiling generously. “And even with good weather, that’s pushing the envelope a little too far, especially with this bloody Brit an’ ‘is accent.”
I sighed and nodded, putting on my most innocent smile. Geoff was the first to hug me as I kissed both of his cheeks with a fake happiness. “I’ll miss you all, my favorite uncles.”
Daton and Alvan both hugged me at the same time. “I know dear, I know, but when we meet again, hopefully it’s back on the plane to your homeland.”
I laughed, finishing up the completely fake ‘have fun’ kissing scene. “Ah, but do I really have a homeland anymore? Just because I picked Australia doesn’t make it any more of my home than where I was born.”
Daton slid the dark glasses back on my nose. “None of us do, swee’hart. One a’ the perks of this bloody job.”

2 comments:

Miss Katie said...

Holy. That is a bit like it. Ahahahahaha!

It sounds awesome :) I'm glad I got you back into it! :) *is proud*

Of course you know this means you must keep me updated ;).

I haven't written any more in SP but I'm thinking of doing over Vaca. since my homework should be thing and it will probably end up being a creativaty brain burst. :)

Which reminds me. Expect CHRISTMAS pictures. Course those could be sometime in FEBUARARY seeing as I still don't have the Challenge ones OR the Thanksgiving ones out yet.

(I swear I have them)

Hehehehehehe,

Talk to you later,

love you,

Lylas,

Katie :)

LiterallyLauren said...

ROFL.

AGAIN. THANK YOU. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. :D

Haha, shaweeeeet! We'll probably have some too, though if you see them and there's a girl who's hair is messed up and is looking like a six-yer-old, that's me. :)

Ahahaha! SUUUUURE.

(justkiddin')

Lylasback,
L.