12.01.2007

OH, WHOA.

"Hence the map throwing."

:DDDDD

I'm kind of loving it. A lot.

Just so you know, YOU'RE AWMAZDERUPEULOUS.

:)

(awesomeamazingwonderfulsuperfabulous)

-----------

You're DEAD.

What's the title of the NEXT one?!
"How I Left You Hanging and Wasn't Online to be Yelled At?!"

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. JERK.
AND THEN YOU MADE MY MATTHEW BE BAD AND YOU KILLED HIM AND DAMEK?!

What kind of friend are you?!
*cries, sobs, throws a hissy fit.*

7 comments:

Miss Katie said...

I'm so lost....

Miss Katie said...

Not that that's unusual ;)

AnnaRose said...

LOL she's talking about my story, I sent it to her. ;)
And btw, you can have it too, I just got her first. :P

And in response to the post...*hides* SORRY!

Miss Katie said...

Uh. Four words.

GIVE ME THE STORY!!!

Two more:

OR ELSE!

Hehehehehe
lol

I love you Anna :) *batts eyelashes*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Kills Ryan's past*

LiterallyLauren said...

*kills Ryan's past AND Anna's story. AHGGGHHHHR.*

>:E

LiterallyLauren said...

Ahaha. :)

Miss Katie said...

LMAO!