Well, okay...Maybe not in the world. But in the U.S... For last week.
Anyways, I'm off of school AGAIN today (I was yesterday, too) because of the icyness, though it's starting to come off of the branches and not look like a warzone anymore, so we'll see what tomorrow brings.
Here's some pictures of the ice --- Most are blurry because my camera sucks hind-end.
These are my parent's cars --- The other side was more impressive, but I was cold and not allowed off of the porch without having to change from flip-flops.
This is the tree out front with all the ice. It's huge-ormous, and tall, and it was TOUCHING THE GROUND, it was so heavily filled. We thought it would break.
Just to get a good look at how thick the ice was on the trees alone:
The other form of transportation - This is on the back porch; Michael's scooter and bike, literally coated with ice.
and FINALLY... Our house. Well... A part of it. It's rained constantly, so this picture was, unfortunately, taken in it, but just to show you how thick those icicles are... It's crazy.
So you get the gist.
And we got power three hours ago, after not having it for 36.
Ahaha. It was cold.
And insane.
Oh, and our roof is leaking randomly.
[If you google "Oklahoma Ice Storm," I'm pretty sure you can find more amazing pictures. It's been a crazy-faced two days.]
No comments:
Post a Comment