12.28.2007

HEARTATTACK

I'm going to fall on the floor and die.

Even better, I'll die HAPPY.

[01:09] morgantil16: man
[01:09] morgantil16: i want to go out with you, but we never see eachother and we hardly ever talk


I was like, wanting to cry and laugh and fall over all at the same time.

So now, I'm on Mission Spend Time With Morgan, Even If That Means Dragging Him to Church.

And in case you want to see the whole conversation, which steals the cake for amazing, just ask. If not, highlights below. That completely... Aaaah....

---

[00:16] elderberryness: soooo.
[00:16] elderberryness: did you get to do anything exciting today?
[00:16] morgan: i went to a party
[00:16] morgan: which was gay
[00:17] elderberryness: man. :P
[00:17] morgan: :)
[00:17] morgan: i was the designated driver
[00:17] elderberryness: haha. very nice. :)

[00:31] elderberryness: I miss you. & algebra. & movie charades.
[00:33] morgan: haha
[00:33] morgan: i miss you too
[00:33] morgan: and all that
[00:33] elderberryness: haha.
[00:35] morgan: yeah
[00:35] morgan: so hey
[00:35] morgan: do you like me?
[00:36] elderberryness: haha.
[00:36] elderberryness: yes.
[00:36] morgan: :-D
[00:36] elderberryness: :D
[00:37] elderberryness: did you really have to ask?? :)
[00:37] morgan: i was jsut makin sure
[00:37] morgan: :)
[00:38] elderberryness: ;)
[00:38] elderberryness: oh okay.

[00:53] morgan: dude im cold
[00:54] elderberryness: mwahah. I'm under blankets. :D
[00:54] morgan: haha
[00:54] elderberryness: pretty toasty. :)

[00:56] morgan: ive been single for like 5 mo.
[00:56] morgan: its driving me insane
[00:56] elderberryness: wow, really?
[00:56] elderberryness: haha.
[00:56] morgan: yeah
[00:56] elderberryness: maaan.
[00:56] morgan: its like a new record
[00:57] elderberryness: I beat you. :)
[00:57] morgan: lol
[00:57] morgan: well for me anyways
[00:57] elderberryness: lol
[00:58] elderberryness: mine is seven years. :D
[00:58] morgan: darn
[00:58] morgan: you win
[00:58] elderberryness: haha. of course. ;P
[00:58] morgan: uhm
[00:58] morgan: so your not allowed to
[00:59] elderberryness: well, okay. so there's this really long story that's insanely stupid involving my mom a couple months back.
[01:00] morgan: ?
[01:00] elderberryness: and she denied saying that I couldn't.
[01:00] elderberryness: pretty much.
[01:00] elderberryness: and then said that I just had to be picky.
[01:00] elderberryness: which is retarded.
[01:00] elderberryness: :)
[01:00] morgan: hmm
[01:00] morgan: that makes no sense
[01:01] morgan: but its cool anywayz
[01:01] elderberryness: oh.
[01:01] elderberryness: basically, I'm free.


*!*!*!*!*!* ABOVE: OH MY ASLKDJASLDKSJ. Seven months. Dude, that's since MAY, when I LEFT. D: *!*!*!*!*!*!

[01:02] morgan: so who else do you like?
[01:03] elderberryness: god, you really want the whole list?
[01:03] elderberryness: just kidding.
[01:03] elderberryness: no one. :)
[01:04] morgan: ohrlynow?
[01:04] elderberryness: ohrlyyeah.

[01:09] morgan: i want to go out with you, but we never see eachother and we hardly ever talk
[01:10] morgan: which is gay
[01:10] elderberryness: i know it. and I hate it.
[01:10] elderberryness: and I'm really really really tempted to make you come sing with us on sunday. :D
[01:10] morgan: dang
[01:10] morgan: yeah

[01:10] morgan: well i gtg
[01:11] morgan: but i guess ill tty when ever i can
[01:11] elderberryness: ookay. :(
[01:11] elderberryness: yeah, same.
[01:11] morgan: goodnight
[01:11] elderberryness: you too.
[01:11] elderberryness: Don't let the bedbugs bite. :)
[01:11] morgan: :)
[01:11] *** "morgan" signed off at Fri Dec 28 01:11:49 2007.


----------

AND I KNOW THAT WAS FREAKING LONG.
But if you read it, you're totally filled in. <3

4 comments:

AnnaRose said...

AHHHHHHHHH! YOU FINALLY TOLD HIM! AHHHH!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*JUMPS UP AND DOWN SCREAMING*
TAKE HIM TO CHURCH!!!!! AND KEEP US UPDATED!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Miss Katie said...

OMG!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! YOU TOLD HIM!!!!!!!! YAY FOR L-NESS!!!!

Keep us updated OR ELSE!!!!! :P

I'm so awesomely happy for you!!!!!!-TAKE HIME TO CHURCH(I can help if you need dragging assistance :P )

:)!!!!!! :D!!!! :P!!!!

LiterallyLauren said...

AAAAAHHHH! LAUREN!!! YOU TOLD...

Oh, wait. :D

I WILL! I SWEAR! & BEFORE I TAKE HIM TO CHURCH I NEED TO FIND OUT IF WE'RE ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BRING PEOPLE TO THIS LITTLE THING ON SUNDAY.

MAN, I'm excited.

l.

Jessica Jeanne said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYY FINALLY!! I told you you and my future evil brother in law are perfect for eachother! I wont even have to fly to Oklahoma to stalk him now! (although i still might, ya know, for the fun of it all and i already bought the fake moustachee.....)
Love your evil twin,
Chucky :D