EDIT:
I just realized I was moaning about Katie --- But just in case, I DO NOT MEAN KATIE WHO LIVES IN MAINE. I mean Katie in Europe. :)
-----
I love this song. I do not lobe it, I love it.
I've decided that I'm going to take over the Moore High School Paper as Supreme Editing Goddess. They have NO grammar, no punctuation sense, and no capitalization capibilities. I mean, SPELL CHECK IS FREE, PEOPLE.
Anywho, the only reason I read the paper is because of this one kid who's big into the controversial issues. I like him; his style of writing's upfront and crazy-convinced.
Ahah. Auditions for the Straight Play are tomorrow, which is slightly irritating, since I just discovered I'm going to be absent so I can help cut down tree branches after this stupid storm.
I think I have this sign that everyone but me can see on my forehead that says "Free Listener for Strangers; Tell Me All of Your Personal Problems!" I swear, Thad did it, Katie [*see opening note*] did it, and today, David was ranting about his girlfriend to me.
...I don't even really KNOW David.
But it's cool, just because of this conversation we had today after one of my Pheobe lines that concerned connecting hamburgers to a pharmacist (In case you're wondering - "Hamburger, McDonalds, Old McDonald had a farm, my dad's a pharmacist!"); also known as the "Everything's Related" Law*.
It went something like this:
"Okay... For example: Fabric ---> Apple ---> Elephant ---> Jeans ---> Pie!" and then he did a cartwheel.
It was the funniest things in the world.
*To me and the involved.
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment