And, just for good measure, this is Jonas:

That boy is funnayyy. (The quote is from, like, a week after I met him.)
Anywho, I'm down to four more slides before I can officially rejoice and sleep for three days (not literally, unfortunately, but the point still stands). I'm not taking this stupid class next year - It's just kind of dumb that I'm putting all this crap into it, and yet:
a) I'm failing.
b) My project blows.
c) Everyone hates this class.
-Resulting in all of us scheming on how we're going to BS more of our project and how to get away with it. Lovely.
I also have ANOTHER paper to write for English and a sonnet to memorize before Friday, along with another script, which I love.
It's called 'Much Ado High School' - a modern parody of Shakespeare's 'Much Ado About Nothing'. I'm the villian, Don John (who IS a girl, okay, and prefers to go by DJ), Don Pedro's obsessively evil and conceited step-sister.
It's awesome. I'm hilarious and sinister and give a lunch lady pink eye as part of a smear campaign on my brother because I hate him.
Thank the Lord. I thought my part would suck.
So it's getting icy outside (supposedly), and it's looking like I won't get to spend the night doing make-up work with Kyleigh (Oh, drat!) OR get to hang out with Daniel and Morgan (CRAAAPP), but I will be able to go to WHHS production of 'The Mystery of Edwin Drood', if I got the name right.
She said I had to, because she came to see the Pajama Game. Pssh.
...
(Random pic of Lauren in a My Little Pony Crown.)
No comments:
Post a Comment