2.25.2008

Unoriginal Thought of the Year

It's eleven fifty p.m., and I'm sitting here thinking about ways to convert things on DVD to blogger format.

What if we messed around YouTube style, but on Blogger where we're a lot less public? We could have our own blogger/freewebs/whatever page for it.

Of course, this was Anna's idea from a LONG time ago, when we were still tykes and dealing through emails every other day, the size of seven-inch thick novels, so it's kind of been out there for a while.

I don't know. I'm randomly bubbling.

This is my third post after everyone's gone to sleep. See what happens?!

4 comments:

AnnaRose said...

This comment comes in three parts, according to your three posts. :D

Part 1. AHAHA. Seven-inch thick novels?! Suuuuure. :P
But yeah, I do recall mentioning it when I first started watching brotherhood 2.0 (<3). So basically what you're suggesting is vloging and posting them on blogger, instead of youtube?
Yeah. That would be great. If I could get my effing videos to work. Ajidosijos. But hey! Maybe it could happen! It would be fun!! :P

Part 2. Aw. I know exactly what you mean. It is kind of nice to finally decide to get over someone (Whoa! There's other guys in the world!!), but kind of sad/mixed up feeling too. My golly. Don't you just love the hormones?

Part 3. Whoa! Impressive! I don't really understand it at all but that's probably because I haven't read Farenheight 4-whatever it's called. Nice job anyways. :P

I like it when you post a lot. :D
Hehehe.
I should be doing school.
Kbye.
<3

AnnaRose said...

This is kind of like Anna's post...

WHOO we're turning into the awesome brothers Green!!!

Omg! That would be AWESOME I'd love it. Video blogging is soooo cool :) *sways*....I'd just have to figure out how to work my vid camera because, yeah, my camea camera is STUPID when it comes to video tapping. jtlyk :)

It's gonna feel weird for a bit hun, but really--you're better off. Everything'll be alright.

(Side note: ....is it just me or do I sound like some mother wanna be...'hun', deary','honey'....)

Oooo awesome! I can side with Anna haven'tr read it but nice job anyways!!!

I LOVE it when you post a lot!!!! You're posts are wonderful darling and if you stopped posting altogether we'd DIE from lack of Lauren!

And that's a very bad way to die!!!!

Ehehehehe got to go hang up my Winter ball DRESS!!

loveyou10xover

AnnaRose said...

Eek...that was Katie-bo-baity

LiterallyLauren said...

AAAAH. YOU'RE GOING TO THE WINTER BALL.

Pictures, sweetie. Lots and lots for your 'daughter'.

:)

THANK YOU, and thank you again, even though you haven't read the book. Hahaha. It sucks, in my opinion (the book...), and I wouldn't read it of my own free will.

OHhhhyes. Hormones.
Happy, HAPPY weeks.

Ahaha.

<33333