2.05.2008

Oh, okay.

So the rehersal-slash-half performance was pretty good. I said the wrong line once (holycrap), but it was covered and all good. No one screwed up all that badly, and our cast - RED - was better than the Blue, though we caused more trouble off-stage than on.

Anywho, I got home at about half past four-ish, and went to sleep. It's amazing how much being under those bright lights tires you out, hm? I woke up at about nine (when all of you, for the most part, had to leave, haha.), and then ate some cereal, IMed, and went back to bed... Where I am now.

...

BASICALLY, my day was pretty freakin' uneventful.

This post sucks. Haha.

...

"It was cold outside, though not uncomfortably so, but I pulled my coat around me anyway and headed out across the battered parking lot to the park. In appearance, it was crowded with laughing children and gossiping parents, but if you walked a little further, past the last edge of the latest installment of sidewalk, on to the torn and trashed rubble that was only slightly similar to anything resembling a path, through the very edge of the towering lot of trees, it was absolutely quiet for almost a quarter-mile stretch.
Not many people knew about this section of the park, or at least came here often. It was overgrown and sheltered, with the more ancient of benches and run-down water fountains in sight. When people did come here, it was usually the skateboarders from the nearby middle school; the place where they could build ramps that weren’t constantly being torn down."

3 comments:

AnnaRose said...

This is just a super quick note to say I'M LEAVING! I'll be back on the 13th! I'LL MISS YOU!! Have lots of fun without me!!!! LOVEYOU!!!!!!!
<3333 Anna

LiterallyLauren said...

I HATE YOU FOR LEAVING.

D:

Love,
Lauren.

Miss Katie said...

Ugh, I hate her too (okay, not quite-could never hate Anna, we're just gonna miss you!!!!)

.
.
.
.
.
But you always have me!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, so, not the same BUT!!!

:)

Loversyou,

Katie-bo-baity

(Yeah, I know 'loversyou' sounds odd....eh...oh well, deal ;) :P )