2.23.2008

UNDEPRESSED!

SCREW BRONSON.
I'm having a good moment. Like, uber good.

In order:
  • I went to see The Mystery of Edwin Drood. It was awesome. Amanda was brilliant.
  • Daniel called, we confirmed, and he told me he & Caleb were showing up tomorrow at two.
  • He was like "I'll call Caleb, you call Morgan" and I was like... "...Mm. Okaay."
  • So I called Morgan RIGHT THEN. I have guts, kthanks.
  • Officially, he's wearing his tight rocker jeans tomorrow. He *made* me pick them out...?
  • EVERYONE IS COMING AND I'M HYPER AND I'M SO EXCITED.

I've missed those losers. :D

3 comments:

AnnaRose said...

TIGHT ROCKER JEANS!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
Hehehehe.
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

LiterallyLauren said...

Bwahaha. :DDDDD

YOU KNOW IT.

Miss Katie said...

WOOHOOOO!!!!!

Hope you have fun mi mui bonita amiga!!! YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!

And.

You have to either write or talk to us alll about it. got it ;) GOOD! :P

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3!!!!!