JEEZ. SECOND POST.
I think you all should just start checking behind the current 'most recent' post. There's always going to be more, or at least, usually.
My brain doesn't function normally, I don't think. It must be the insomnia.
So I started on my Male POV, and wanted to share my favorite line so far. Basically, if you've read this far, it's because of a single sentence. Be prepared to be awed (ha, ha).
Harper smiled serenely. “Anyway, I have the perfect plan. You all will be ninjas.”
Yeah.
That's right.
NINJAAAAH.
1 comment:
Ehehehehehe,
I like that line too.
And COME ON! THE MORE POSTS THE BETTER!!!!
*sighs* I wish I was like you.
Hey-dude, just a warning for the 'poems' I wrote and the one Annora put in Zach's room: SHE DOES NOT LIKE ZACH IN ANYMOE THAN A BROTHERLY WAY
k :)
Loveyoubabe<3
Post a Comment