*Stephenie Meyer has released a excerpt of The Host.
*I posted a link to a freaking amazing Harry Potter thing the other day, a condensed and HILARIOUS #7 synopsis, and now I will hereby post an excerpt of THAT.
"Harry stops to give him instructions: "If anything happens to me, there's something you absolutely have to do -- kill Nagini, Voldemort's snake." Continuing on his way, he suddenly figures out how to open the Snitch Dumbledore left him, and inside it he finds the Gaunt ring, which contains the resurrection stone. He uses this to bring back his parents, Sirius, and Lupin for one last chat.
Lily: We're all so very proud of you.
James: And we're so looking forward to hanging out with you. Fred's already here, and we're throwing a huge bash to welcome him.
Sirius: In fact, if you get a chance, tell George to off himself and join us.
Harry: Is it painful to die.
Sirius: Not at all. 'Course I just fell through some curtains, which now that I think of it is probably the most suck-ass death in this entire series."
HAHAHAHAHA.
I've read it three times now.
I love it a lot.
Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment