11.25.2007

Tampons, Milk, Sleet, and Ex-Boyfriends with Voice Changes

[...Yeah. I think that's all.]

So a three minute off-the-computer break turned into a trip from hades.

The moral of the story I'm about to tell? NEVER GO ANYWHERE TO BUY POTENTIALLY DISTURBING THINGS WITH YOUR FATHER.

Okay.

So I go and pour a big bowl of frosted flakes for dinner, and realize there's no milk. Close to around this time, Mom says something about making sure we have tampons (dear LORD), and as it turns out, we have none... At a very crucial time, if you get the jist. (If you're a male, just... Go away.)
So Dad's like, "FINE. I'LL GO TO THE STORE."
And of course, I was recruited to go along, too, which isn't a big deal. Tampons don't scare me.

HOWEVER.

We went to GFF, where my friends work sometimes, and when I first walked in, I couldn't see any of them, so it was okay. We went and got all of the stuff and walk up to check out when the bag boy can't stop LOOKING AT ME and...

Well, it turns out it's my ONLY EX-BOYFRIEND: Nicholas Trolinger.

I then do what I do best and completely ignore him and the FORTY SUPER TAMPONS that he's holding.

And on the way out, he says, "Have a nice night," like the little donkeyface he is, and his voice is DEEP. :O

It scared me.

And now, if Daniel calls me and says something about Nick seeing me at GFF, I will provoke all hell on that boy.

No comments: