11.27.2007

172nd Post. Whoa.

I'm considering myself gipped.
And tired.
And in pain.
And on codine-loved pain pills.

MORGAN: EMAIL ME BACK. PLEASE. SOMETHING. I DON'T CARE.

JUST DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING AT TWO IN THE MORNING WHEN I'VE MADE MYSELF SOUND LIKE A CHEESEBALL.

lakjdrighhsfrl.

No word yet, ladies. No word yet.

But look at this, and as I go through, I'll explain as not to sound cheeseball-y again:

this is the "attractive" test. Reply through a message with your answers. Put an x in the boxes. Repost this with the subject "Attractive test" and send me your answers in a message

BE HONEST!!!

Would you kiss me?
[x] yes
[] no
(Because, uh, yeah. I would. No lying there.)

Am I?
[x] sexy as hell
[] fine
[] pretty
[] cute
[] okay
[] ugly!
(Because he's not "fine" or "pretty", though "sexy as hell" makes me laugh.)

Do you think im a virgin?
[x] yes
[] no
(Oh, Lord, I hope so.)

I look like..
[] a player
[] husby/wifey type
[] one time thing
[x] next bf/gf
(This quiz sucks, because what the flip ELSE am I supposed to put? I don't see the option of "the guy I'd date if I had the guts," do you?

If you saw me for the first time would you talk to me?
[x] Yes
[] No
(Because he's so sweet, everyone does.)

Would you rather..
[] hook up with me
[] cuddle with me
[] have sex with me
[x] date me
("Rape you like a drunken prostitute" would probably be the next option on there, or so it seems. They don't make these very reasonable.)

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), rate me..
[] 1
[] 2
[] 3
[] 4
[] 5
[] 6
[] 7
[] 8
[] 9
[x] 10
(Who said I was rating on looks? He's amazing.)

what would you want me to be to you?
[x] friend
[] sex buddy
[x] girl friend/boy friend
[] wifey/husby
(Riiiiight. Like anyone would put "sex buddy." Perverts.)


I just don't know. I'm confused and nervous and kind of proud I had the guts to send that back to him.
But now, he needs the guts to send me HIS.

alskdjogurwhfwkfjewf.

No comments: