Part of a song that both Babe and Sid are horribibible at right now. Oy.
[Part of one of my FAVORITE songs.]
So anywho, NEW WR POST from a very talented girl, and they've announced the winners for the Stephenie Meyer contest thing (the prize, in case you didn't know, was a tape se of the books. Woo). Unfortunatey, I didn't win.
But nor did I enter.
Ahhh... CLIPPAGE! [But before that, I must explain: I forgot to download the latest copy of my original onto my USB, so I started writing a more fun part at school - This would be it. :)]
Waking up was like drinking electricity; every nerve in my body was suddenly on edge without knowing why.
“Good morning,” Musa’s voice rang out, causing me to jump.
“Oh, um, hi, ah, Musa.... Why are you here?”
I didn’t understand why she was in my designated room. There wasn’t a big issue or anything – it was just that it was kind of petrifying to wake up with another person in your room when all of you are in a completely different world.
“Arielle wants to see you, and this was my room in the first place, remember?”
Oh, right. But I still wasn’t understanding why Arielle needed me, other than to scream at me a little more. Not that it would really bother me – I was still partially stuck on the belief that this was all some whacked up kind of dream, and that August and Les were sitting at home, doing regular stuff.
I sighed. “And where can I find her?”
Musa smiled merrily. “Seeing as how I’m her assistant, I can help with that.”
To my utter amazement, she sat down on my bed and looked at me expectantly, eyeing my pajama’ed glory.
“What now?”
“You’ll have to change, you know.”
“Well, yeah, but I kind of do that alone…”
Musa laughed again, the sound of bells chiming in harmony. “Silly girl, you don’t even have a clue what to put on first, let alone what we wear on a daily basis! I’m here to help you!”
I blinked in confusion. “Yes, I do… I toured LeMia yesterday, remember? Plus, I can see what you’re wearing now, and it doesn’t look like anything too complicated.”
“That just goes to show what you know; I’m still in my sleeping clothes.”
She motioned down at her garb of a loose cream-colored silk shirt and what looked like dress pants, but were magical-looking; pretty and almost glamorous, with disgust. I stared at her in shock and awe.
“My clothes are prettier than that?”
For a minute, she looked offended until what I’d really meant sunk in. “Oh, Rowena!” She laughed. “Of course they are! Sleeping clothes are rather horrendous; I’m very sorry you had to see me like this, too, by the way. It’s out of protocol, but Arielle talked to me this morning and demanded that you meet her, so I had no other choice.”
I smiled. “This is too cool.”
OKAY.
So. It's not much, but what can you do when you've got 231987321 people staring at your screen?!
Ha, ha.
AND DEAR ANNA: Here's the basic rundown of Chris.
* He's sixteen.
* He's in band.
* He goes out of his way to give me a hug when he sees me (we have no classes together).
* I'm actually COMFORTABLE around him.
* He's not a bold-faced jerk/liar.
* He's cute, in the 'wait a sec, is he really cute or is that a trick of the light?' way.
* He's still no Morgan.
* I kind of like him loads. And I'd say like a brother, but we all know most of that is shot to heck in the first place. I love him like a brother, like him like Lauren.
* Let's see... I've known him for... Three years?
So I hope that makes you happy.
I thought you were going to have a HEART ATTACK when I told you earlier.
:)
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
1 comment:
YAY CLIPPAGE!!
Haha. Amazing.
And, um, yeah I WAS going to have a heart attack!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT HIM??!!! :O
=P
It sounds like he could be good for you. Like, I know, no Morgan, but at least he pays attention to you, right?
And I'm fond of the name Chris... hehe.
Okay so I had this really frightening dream last night that was a mixture of you and our friend Laura coming to visit - except it went horribly wrong because we hated each other! O_O We kept fighting and it was scary!
I was VERY glad it was a dream.
Anywho, you have a fantabulous day at school, kay? :)
<33333
Post a Comment