11.23.2007

Non-Alcoholic

Don't ask why the title. Instead, see two posts ago... The one that the previous one is a continuation of...

As if that's not confusing.

Anywho, I put up my linkage-ing. I have all of your sites (The regular blogs, at least. haha) and then a whole list of some that not TOO many people usually go to (ex. THIS ONE, UncommonGoods.com. Seriously, I love pretty much everything on there. If I had a million dollars...

You get the jist.

Anywho.

Tonight, we're thinking about going over to the Harkins and trying out for the B.C. Clark commercial.

And since anyone outside of Oklahoma has no clue what I'm talking about, let me explain:

B.C. Clark is a jeweler who's famous (at least here) for their Christmas jingle. I know it by heart, and ever year they have people sing it and then collage it into their commercial.

As for the song...

No comments: