So we went to Wal*Mart so I could get the sleep-in curlers I need for the musical, and while we're over there, Mom decides that we can go see the fish.
Eech.
The fish are in HORRIBLE condition. They threw a load of beta food to the betas, and their water is gross and they're in teeny containers.
So we took sympathy on the worst treated one, a gorgeous blue-eyed male.
The warranty is 90 days.
He lived a total of three FREAKING hours.
I'm SO mad.
* He didn't have a name because we weren't sure he'd make it for a couple of days, but since he's dead, and lived in an old Claussen Pickle jar for his meager happiest three hours of his little fishy life, I have secretly dubbed him Claus, and told Mom there's no way we're giving him back to Wal*Mart to throw away. I shall bury him - AFTER we get the #*(&$# refund.
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
2 comments:
Holy. Cow.
I know what you mean those poor fish! Tell you the truth I've seen some dead ones in there*shudder*
However our Pet Smart down here isn't any better. Ick.
Why can't people learn to take care of freaking animals?!
At least Claus has a good end of his life :) I'm sure you brightened it up much more than Wal*mart ever could have.
♥
Aaaaawwwww. That's so sad! But I second everything Katie said, hehe. At least he had a happy end to his life.
We shall mourn for him.
He sounds like a good little fishy.
<33
P.S. When IS your musical, isn't it coming up???!!!
Post a Comment