11.16.2007

NOoOOOOoOoOoOOo!

KRISTEN STEWART?! FROM ZATHURA?!

STEPHENIE!!!!

(I saw it in second hour.)

ERAAAGGGHHHH, WOMAN!

I don't see Bella in her, and I KNOW I can't be Bella, so no quoting her statement but... I WANT A GOOD BELLA WHO LOOKS LIKE I PICTURE HER.

dangitall.

Kristen Stewart: *sigh*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This may look A LITTLE like my Bella, but alas. She doesn't look like this often.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

AnnaRose said...

I KNOW.
She doesn't look like Bella to me, EITHER.
Baahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Miss Katie said...

I know! I was like alllll excited and then I was like gaaahhhh....


Maybe we'll get lucky and on SCREEN she'll look like her....I dunno I'd rather them get the CULLENS right.


That could be extremely disapointing*bites lip*

LiterallyLauren said...

YES.

THE CULLENS!!!

Did you HEAR THAT, STEPHENIE??
Get them right, or we'll have to have a veery long talk about the unnessacery stress you're causing me and my, ah, colleagues.

L