...But then again, aren't we all a little biased when it's so close to, oh, for instance, 'Bella'?
So I started in on Pride & Prejudice last night, planning on reading a chapter, and ended up reading seven before I collapsed into bed. It's amazing and beautiful and, UGH.
So classic.
Get your act together, Darcy. Elizabeth is THE ONE.
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
4 comments:
Great book isn't it? I need to reread it, I read it over the summer but it feels like AGES
I read it a couple years ago and don't remember absolutely loving it, but I was probably too young. I need to read it again too! We should have a P&P party!! Teehee. =P
AH, YES!~
Or better yet, Sense & Sensibility, which I haven't even touched yet, but have been eyeing since the whole P&P revelation.
I don't even know what it's about, though. Does anyone else? :)
L
:O Not know what Sense & Sensibility is about?!! :O
Haha, well yes I know what it's about, but not because I've read the book... just seen the movie, cheater that I am. (You totally have to see it, btw, it's amazing and Emma Thompson stars in it and directed it! Plus Kate Winslet, Hugh Grant, and Alan Rickman! Could it get any better??!)
It's about two sisters... typical Jane Austen Romance, you know. Their family loses their fortune so the two girls chances of marrige are doomed... but of course they find true looove... I love it. =D
I should read the book, I guess. Haha.
Post a Comment