I think I'm more than a little obsessed, don't you?
I love them. Still. Forever. Whatever.
But anywho, they've CHANGED! Scroll down on that site and listen to the clips (Number Four --- My fave, just off of the preview, and the namesake of this post), and it's like "Back to the Nineties" --- Not that I mind. :)
Dad has yet to preorder this CD, and I've already paid him for it. UGH, I can't wait until this summer. Car, job, potential boyfriend, and pure happiness (minus the snow).
Speaking of Morgan, I haven't heard from him in a while. It's depressing. What's weird though is that I realized that I can predict guys by what they're doing. And no, it's not non-disturbing. Take Daniel for example. Unless I call him first, the only time he calls me is because he broke up with someone. No kidding. Or how about Charles, the manwhore, who only emails me when he thinks he has a [snowballs] chance [in hell]. And Morgan? Well, he makes me sad. Because the only time I get to talk to him is when he signs on to IM, and the only time he does that is when he doesn't have a girlfriend.
How pathetic is that? I'm head-over-heels for a guy who only talks to me when he's single.
I must be mental.
But okay. Enough of that.
COLORADO LOST THE WORLD SERIES!!!
And while I don't particularly care about pro baseball (or any kind, for that matter), it makes me extremely sad. My friend loves the Red Sox and I think they're retarded, even though I've never actually seen them play until this week... Hence the "GO ROCKIES" stance.
...
No logic there. I understand. But STILL!!!!
Oh, so big family issue at the moment, anyone? Here ya go: Ghosts.
I know. GHOSTS. Who would've thought. But my mom loves those psychic "I FEEL THE SPIRITS OF THE DEAD" shows. I, in my opinion (and Katie, I know you and I don't think the same on this topic, and I'm not saying my word is law... Promise. So don't think I'm buttheaded and calling people dumb for thinking against what I am. I love you) think it's a bunch of crap.
But again, my mom doesn't.
She thinks that the house she grew up in was hanted by ghostS who talked at night and played middle C on the piano. She says her sister heard it too.
What no one knows about my mom (and what I'm not supposed to know, so shut your holes) is that she's been through hell as a child. In fact, all my dad's told me is that I'm not to be around my grampa without a parent. Which leaves no specifics, but scares the FLIP out of me.
So anywho, my dad thinks this: Mom's childhood and situation at the time was really bad, and that it was all something that haunted her. Her and her sister, who shared a room and went through the same "thing" were BOTH haunted by it. He says that he believes ghosts are in your mind, after something bad happens, or something traumatic.
And I'm kind of eh on that too. I just don't think about it. But whatever. It was weird to talk about. I just can't imagine "spirits" being on Earth. In my religion, when you die, you go to heaven or hell. There's no "haunt" option on the dial.
Whatev. I don't know. It's disturbing.
SO.
I finished my paper on Indium and watched "Not Another Teen Movie" for a while with Dad, and now I'm furious because I missed a BSB interview and exclusive album leak, and I have practice until EIGHT tomorrow, if I'm reading my schedule right.
Oh boy.
:)
Love you guys.
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
2 comments:
OKAY.
I know, this isn't what I should be focusing on in this delightfully long post, but PLEASE. You forget, dear, that you have four friends living in New England, which you know just happens to be the home of the Red Soxs. This means you're lining yourself up for potential bombardment, you know.
But... I'm not going to yell at you... much. I'm just going to say, you said yourself, you've only seen them play a couple of times, THEREFORE you CAN NOT call them RETARDED!!!!!!
:P
Plus, um, THEY WON!
Hehe. Other then that, um, all your guy friends suck, and wow that's kind of scary about your mom! I honestly don't know what to think about all that... oh well. It IS disturbing, you're right about that.
Yay you finished your paper! Go yoouuu! =P
<3
Hahaha. You know, I didn't even THINK about that.
Eek.
Lol. I still love you.
And okay, they're not... Well... Not ALOT retarded. :)
Nah, they don't. They're just kind of heartbreaking a little.
But it's okay. :)
Post a Comment